SUMMER ENTERTAINMENT CITY VISITORS MUST COMPLY WITH ALL POSTED RULES AND REGULATIONS.
• A violation of any SUMMER ENTERTAINMENT CITY rule/regulation is
cause for ejection without refund, credit or exchange.
• Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a parent, legal
guardian, or group leader.
• Visitors are expected to dress modestly. As a general rule, knee
length shorts for men and knee length skirt/shorts are the
SUMMER ENTERTAINMENT CITY PERSONNEL MAY INSPECT ALL BAGS, CARRYING CONTAINERS AND CASES.
• No food or beverages are permitted on any attraction/ride or in the
• For the health and safety of our visitors and staff, smoking is not
permitted in the games and rides area or anywhere in the Doha Exhibition and Convention Center.
• No illegal substances are permitted anywhere in the Summer
YOU MAY BE RECORDED IN OR ABOUT THE SUMMER ENTERTAINMENT CITY:
• We may photograph, film, video or otherwise copy or capture in any
manner any picture, likeness, image, voice or sound of any person, event, act, occurrence or thing in or about the Summer Entertainment City.
• We may use, display, broadcast, publish, circulate, modify, alter,
create any derivative of distribute, transfer, license or sell that for
any use or purpose (including any website, newsletter, security,
safety, liability, insurance, litigation or commercial use or purpose).
• We may do any or all of the above without payment to anyone.
• We retain all copyright and other intellectual property rights.
• Commercial or other unauthorized use of any picture, likeness, image,
voice or sound of any person, event, act, occurrence or thing in or
about the Summer Entertainment City, by anyone other than
QSports, is prohibited without our express written consent.
VISITORS MUST OBEY ALL WARNINGS, DIRECTIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS.
• Attractions have posted height and weight restrictions.
• Please follow dress code and dress moderately. Both men and women
are required to follow cultural norms and wear clothes that are appropriate. Knee length shorts for men or skirts/shorts for women are the minimum requirements.
• On any ride on which lap riding is permitted, lap riding is only permitted
for a child on the lap of his/her parent or legal guardian and the seat belt must fit securely around both riders.
SAFETY IS A SHARED RESPONSIBILITY. PATRONS MUST:
• exercise good judgment;
• act in a responsible manner;
• act as an ordinary prudent person who is or should be aware of all risks of which the patron has been warned;
• properly use any and all belts, harnesses, straps, grips and other safety equipment required or provided; and
• obey and abide by all written, posted and stated warnings, directions and instructions.
Do not ride or use, or permit minors under your care or supervision to ride or use, any amusement attraction/ride if the rider/user:
• has a fear of heights, motion sickness, dizziness, anxiety, nervousness, panic attacks, or other conditions or limitations;
• has had recent surgery or illness;
• is pregnant;
• has high blood pressure, or any heart, circulatory, respiratory muscular, skeletal, neck, back, joint or bone problem or condition;
• has any other problem, condition, illness, injury, disease or sickness that may become worse or make the rider/user more vulnerable to injury;
• is under the influence of alcohol or drugs; or
• cannot properly use any and all belts, harnesses, straps, grips and other safety equipment and restraint systems required or provided.
• You are responsible to know your health and physical condition and limitations and the health and physical condition and limitations of any minor under your care or supervision.
• If you ride or use, or you permit any minors under your care or supervision to ride or use, any amusement attraction/ride, you or they do so at your or their own risk.
• Do not enter ride or other attraction areas except at permitted points of entry and exit (as indicated by signage) when permitted or directed to do so by Summer Entertainment City personnel.
NONE OF THE FOLLOWING ARE PERMITTED ANYWHERE IN THE SUMMER ENTERTAINMENT CITY:
• Glass bottles or other glass containers
• Smoking and Tobacco products inside the rides and games areas
• Climbing/sitting on fencing/railing or other SUMMER ENTERTAINMENT CITY infrastructure
• Fighting or Bullying
• Disruptive, disturbing, unruly offensive or profane behavior, language or symbols or gestures or other actions
• Clothing with inappropriate, offensive or profane words, symbols or graphics
• Balls, other sports equipment, Frisbees and similar items
• Skateboards, in-line skates/roller blades and similar items
• Audio devices, except with the use of headphones or earpieces
• Fireworks, explosives and explosive materials
• Weapons or items that may be used as weapons, including:
• knives, sharp tools or other sharp instruments and similar items
• mace/pepper spray or other chemical weapons and similar items
• firearms, ammunition and similar items
• All Summer Entertainment City rules and regulations extend and apply to all areas for vehicular, Summer Entertainment City parking or pedestrian ingress and egress, access and passage.
• All guests are expected to behave in a family-friendly manner.
• In all situations and circumstances, Summer Entertainment City operation, management and safety personnel may in their discretion take actions and impose rules and regulations that they deem reasonable or necessary for the safe, secure, clean or family-friendly operation of the Summer Entertainment City and overall enjoyment of the Summer Entertainment City by its guests.